2012年5月13日星期日

A Fairytale Wedding at a Low Cost

There is no such thing as a perfect wedding dress without a beautiful bride. A few weeks ago my wedding took place on a beautiful beach near our place. Before then, I was feeling paranoid and I am panicking because I still can't find that wedding gown I have been dreaming of. I have always wanted a fairytale-like wedding dress that will make me look simple and at the same time elegant, and the center of attention for that most special moment of my life. Since we lack the budget for a luxurious gown, Auva's Bridal offered me cheap wedding dresses that look sleek and very attractive. There I saw the best gown I have ever seen. The experience with you was really unforgettable. Thanks to you my life have become more colourful since my wedding day. If anyone gets married soon, I will surely recommend you to them. Thank you so much AUVA.

没有评论:

发表评论