2012年5月13日星期日

Rewarding the Hard Work for Creating a Special Wedding Dress

Thank you Auva's Bridal for all the work and detail you put in creating my wedding dress. The dress was definitely stunning and I loved it so much. It was so perfect that I couldn't have dreamt of a more beautiful design. The comments I received from the guests were overwhelming, not to mention my husband can't take his eyes off me, which made me more confident. They also loved the dress that they want to know where I purchased it, and I was pleased to tell them about Auva's. The service was also excellent, because of many reasons. First, the website is filled with gorgeous yet cheap wedding dresses; second, the delivery came on time and; finally, the gown was created out of love, which is evident through the details and tailoring. When I have finally worn that dress on my wedding day, the feeling I had was significantly whimsical and magical.

没有评论:

发表评论